My Rates & Services
The internet is the best place for you to advertise your business or blog. With websites such as Facebook and Twitter, everyone is online. If you have a web base for your business or a blog, traffic will come rolling into from social networks. Most business owners don’t have enough time to learn how to build a professional website. Most bloggers don’t have the money or skills required to set up their own site. That’s what I’m here for. To take the work off your hands, while keeping prices as low as possible.
- First thing you have to do when creating a website is buying the domain name. I can help you find the cheapest deal for you on the web to buy the domain name of your dreams. What is a domain name? It’s just the name for your website, like Google.com or ProRaccoon.com. If you already have a domain name from a previous website that you are hoping to upgrade into a snazzy new website, I have you covered. In that case all we have to do is switch the DNSs, it can be pretty tricky business especially since each domain provider is different.
- Secondly you have to set up hosting. The cheapest and honestly, the best hosting provider out there for a real website is SiteGround.com. The reason I say this is because after working with other hosts, SiteGround is the cheapest to meet your needs. Their plans go as low as $3.95/mo. They also provide the prestigious cPanel interface for free. cPanel allows you to roam through all the technical stuff with ease. What I can do here for you is walk you through the process of installing a program onto your website like WordPress (above) or others such as Apache and PrestaShop.
Running a Website:
- As in the photo above, most of my websites run with WordPress. This is not a website, this is a program that is connected to your website that provides you with the tools you need to post and make pages. WordPress is the most used and trusted platform in the world. There are platforms out there for setting up and managing an online store, but I strongly suggest using PrestaShop. I take the responsibility of running the hard stuff for you so you wont have to worry about it. You can always contact me for further assistance.
- After setting those things up you may need to be taught how to post, add media, configure plugins, create a catalog ect.. If this is the case, I’m here to teach you how to work the interface of these platforms. You’ll need to learn how to add posts, this is the most crucial thing if you plan on owning a blog or article based website. In some ways, this can be the hardest part for both of us, but ultimately the most important step. I have a little more information about teaching you the ropes here.
Marketing and Social Networking:
- If going into advertising or joining an affiliate program like Amazon Affiliates in order to profit off of your website is your goal, I have the knowledge you need in order to get the resources you need. I have a basic explanation of how these things work here. After using Google Adsense for so long, I trust it as the best free source of income for your website out there.
- You won’t believe how easily people start rolling through your ‘interwebular’ door after connecting your website to Facebook. Facebook has the tools that you need to start traffic to your business. With my assistance you’ll be able to have visitors coming to your site to read your posts, like, comment and share on Facebook. If your content hits social media, it gets around faster than it could have ever on it’s own. You can read more about this here if you aren’t sure how this works.
We can work together on your new website.
I can teach you how to do everything you need to do to have a successful web base. The best part is, I only charge $30/hr. for all services. This includes putting the website together through cPanel and SiteGround, getting you started on your platform, setting you up with an ad program, assisting you with social plugins, and teaching you how to run everything yourself. Together we can create an amazing site. I love contributing to the needs of businesses and normal folks who want a blog, because that’s exactly where I started.
Here’s how to reach me:
My Business Phone: (415) 530-0359
You can fill out the form below to send me a quick request, question or comment.